Join Rapha and thousands of fellow fans and racers for the 2014 Rapha Super Cross Series – held at two locations across the UK and featuring more mud, cowbells and tequila-fuelled antics. RACERS, take the tequila shortcut and then watch with your well-earned beer and frites as the UK’s finest fight it out for the overall team title in the Pro category. The undefeated Hope Factory Racing will be defending their wins from previous years, so expect fierce competition and team tactics!
There will be something for everyone at both of the venues at Broughton Hall in Skipton, North Yorkshire, and Alexandra Palace, London. Yorkshire will host a weekend of racing at Broughton Hall, with a Yorkshire League Points Race and every category for all ages and abilities over two days. The following weekend, we welcome you back to Alexandra Palace in London for a challenging and technical hilltop course. Varied racing categories on all three dates ensure that everyone can participate – bring the family for a fun day out with live music, warming food and activities for the kids.
Three rounds at two locations:
Saturday and Sunday, October 19th and 20th – Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE
Sunday October 27th – Alexandra Palace, London
Race categories and duration:
· Under 10s/ Under 12s (race time: 10 to 15 mins)
· Youth – under 16s (race time: max 30 mins)
· Junior – 16 to 18 years (race time: max 60 mins)
· Senior – 18 to 39 (race time: max 60 mins)
· Veteran – 40 plus (race time: max 60 mins)
· Woman – Not a bloke (race time: max 60 mins)
· Fun – New to cross? This means you (race time: max 40 minutes)
· Entry to the Elite race is by invitation only