Detailed rider instructions have been emailed to all riders for the North of England Cyclo-Cross Championships – you can also view these instructions here
The Key Points (more details later in the document)
- Please use only a bucket and sponge/brush to clean your bike – jet/pressure washers of all kinds are not allowed.
- Please don’t park in the main car park at the leisure centre (we could lose the venue permanently if you do!)
- Please don’t ride on the tarmac road circuit at any time
- Your shoulder number is your grid position
- Please can we have help removing the course at the end of the day
- Have a great day – we’re looking forward to seeing everyone on the day!