2017 Yorkshire Cyclo-Cross Association Summer Series
- Round 1 – Weds 26 April – Newsome High School, Huddersfield, HD4 6JN – Info/Results
- Round 2 – Weds 10 May – Wharf Meadows, Farnley Ln, Otley LS21 2RW – Info/Results
- Round 3 – Weds 24 May – Myrtle Park, Bingley, BD16 2LF – Info/Results
- Round 4 – Weds 7 June – Leeds Bike Hub Middleton, Leeds – Info/Results
- Round 5 – Weds 21 June – Thornes Junior Football Club, Ossett – Info/Results
- Sun 25 June – The Racecourse, Tadcaster Road, York YO23 1EX – Info/Results
- Round 6 – Weds 5 July – Littlemoor Park Queensbury, Bradford BD13 1QA (Car Park) – Info/Results
- Sun 9th July Wharfe Meadows, Farnley Ln, Otley LS21 2RW Info/Results
- Sun 16th July Harrogate Rugby Club, Rudding Lane, Harrogate , HG3 1DQ Info/Results
- Round 7 – Weds 19 July – Yorksport – Info/Results
- Round 8 – Weds 2 Aug – King James High School, St Helen’s Gate, Almondbury HD4 6SG – Info/Results
- Sat 12 Aug – Oliver’s Mount, Scarborough YO11 2UG – Info/Results
Entry fees: (including chip timing in both races): U14 £3, U16 £5,Juniors £7, Senior/Vet £10. Please make sure you bring the correct change. All organisers and helpers are volunteers and it will make the event run a lot smoother if you bring the exact money. Day licence fees will apply to those in the Junior Category and above who do not have a valid British Cycling Race membership.
Race Times/Age Categories: For the Wednesday evening events 7pm for Under 14’s (Born 2003 or later) and 7.30 pm for Over 14’s (Born 2002 or earlier). Age Categories: Over 14, born 2002 or earlier, Under-14 born 2003 or later. Check weekend races individually for timings.
Timings: The Wednesday night events for the Summer Series are 7pm for U14 and 7.30pm for Over 14s
The Series: Six rounds out of eight to count. The WEEKEND EVENTS are stand alone events and do not count to the series.